Dear Payne STEAM Academy Families,
We thank you for your continued patience and support during this time of transition. In addition to the homework packets you will receive, we would like to encourage your child to take advantage of the online resources available to him/her via their classlink account.
- iReady provides daily reading and math lessons for your student..
- McGraw Hill provides access to your child’s core math curriculum.
- Holt McDougle Online provides access to Collections English/Language Arts for all 6th - 8th grade students
- Thinkcentral provides access to Journeys English/Language Arts for all TK-5 students
- Imagine Learning provides additional reading and language arts lessons for all TK-5 students.
In addition to these online resources, please take advantage of the many free STEAM-themed online learning options available to you. If your student needs support with the Math assignments provided, be sure to take advantage of the free online instruction available through Khan Academy (see resources below).
Free STEAM-themed online learning options to consider for any time
Mystery Science is a great site for K-5 Science offering free lessons: https://mysteryscience.com/school-closure-planning
Free keyboarding sites for kids:
Free Coding platforms for kids:
- You and your family can take a free virtual tour of twelve different world-famous museums from around the globe. https://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/museums-galleries/museums-with-virtual-tours
- Free Drawing Lessons for Kids with guided videos: https://www.youtube.com/artforkidshub
Khan Academy offers free access to learners and teachers to assign personalized lessons: https://www.khanacademy.org/